Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Now What?

It's been almost three weeks since I left that all consuming work-from-home job in local news. Since then, I have significantly caught up on housework, quality time with the family and quiet time.

I have sent out at least a dozen resumes for freelance work and even a few emails for volunteer work. I've played guitar. I've played trains. I've set up play dates. And I have done a lot of laundry.

Now, I'm just feeling bored.

I feel like I should be doing something. Not in the sense that I feel like there is something I forgot that needs to be done (like move another load of laundry) but like there is something I should be doing with my life that I'm not doing, only I'm not sure what that is.

So for now, I'm just waiting. I'm not sure what I'm waiting for. But I am waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment