Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Opportunities Arise!

Praise God, freelance work has come my way! I've written a few articles for Patch and have another with Bergen Health & Life.

More exciting is the music and ministry opportunities that have come up in the last few weeks. Singing at church, Bible study, GEMS and possibly recording. It's all good and exciting!

This week, I had the pleasure of writing about Lighthouse Pregnancy Resource Center for Patch and attend a concert by Endurance benefiting the center. I have a special place in my heart for Lighthouse and have written about the center several times, always with a different director. I've been wanting to get involved but wasn't sure what I could do. Debbie Provincher asked if I would be interested in organizing diaper drives. I'm not sure what is involved with that exactly, but my heart cried yes. If your group or organization is interested in having a diaper drive, let me know!

I'm so grateful for all the blessings in my life and thank you all for your prayers and support!

1 comment: