Monday, November 21, 2011

Month of Discontent Cont'd (Part 5)

I fell behind (again) on my discontents. Let's see if I can pull this together quickly.

Nov. 16. I hate that I don't appreciate all the good things that I have more often.

Nov. 17. I hate unfair labor practices. I hate that feel I have to choose between affordable and humane. I hate that the toys my kid wants for Christmas are probably made by kids, in sweatshops.

Nov. 18. I hate that people, online, would rather argue about philosophical difference than collaborate on points they agree upon to come up with a common solution.

Nov. 19. I hate that a few bad apples spoil the whole bunch. Many people are wholesale dismissing the Occupy Movement because of the actions of a few.

Nov. 20. I hate how much clutter I have accumulated. How much junk we have! (And how much effort it seems to take to get rid of it!)

Nov. 21. I hate that my preschooler completely hates naps. But then crashes at about 4 p.m. and is super cross if you try to make him get up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment