Tuesday, November 15, 2011

More Discontent (part 4)

Nov. 13: I hate cancer. I found out today that a friend has breast cancer. She is a wonderful, sweet, caring woman of God, with an itty baby and a huge heart. I am standing on Faith that she will be healed. My heart completely breaks for her though.

Nov. 14: I hate whining. I hate hearing my son whine. I hate hearing other people's kids whine. I hate listening to grown people whine. But most of all, I hate it when I whine. (Don't think the irony of whining making the Discontented list is lost on me...)

Nov. 15: I hate fighting. I personally hate having arguments with people, but I also hate witnessing other people's arguments. The anger, things said in the heat of the moment that can't be taken back. Out of control actions, intentionally hurting others. I hate it.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry about your friend, Rebecca. It's so scary.

    I hate fighting too. I hate it when it comes up on FB. What a waste of energy, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete